The annual meeting of the APAG will be held in Saumur (LFOD) ( A/A 120.6 in French only).from Saturday 24 June 2017 in the morning to Sunday 25 June 2017 after lunch. Saumur.is a nice city on the Vallée de la Loire knowned for its Castle, its wines and the Cavalery school of the French army.
All the APAG team will be glad to welcome you, and we hope to see many of you at this airfield,.
The program for the weekend ::
We will wait for you on the airfield of Saumur the Saturday June 24th in the morning.
- Up to 12:30am :participants and their guests will be welcomed at the Saumur air club where we will can share an aperitif
- 1:00pm : buffet lunch at the restaurant “Les Terrasses de Saumur” (500m walk from the airfield)
- Afternoon by bus, (this one which will carry the luggage).1) Tasting in one of the cellars BOUVET-LADUBAY, at SAUMUR
2) Visit of the Royal Abbey of FONTEVRAUD
3) Transfer to Campanile hotel (dinner, overnight stay)
Dimanche 25 juin 2017 : dans les locaux de l’hôtel Campanile
- Up to 9:30am, breakfast
- From 9:30am to 12:30am, ordinary and technical meeting
- From 12:30am to 2:00/2:30pm, lunch
- Around 2:00/2:30pm, departure by bus to the airport.
To confirm our hotel and restaurant booking, we need to know your intentions before 15th of May.
Even if you cannot be part of our meeting, please fill out the form, and return it to us, anyway – the information will help us greatly.
Thanks to confirm your coming or not coming by email to Marc Fraysse (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Finally, if you have any special wishes (extension of stay, etc.) do not hesitate to let us know – we will try to do our best for you.
Have a good Fly