The traditional meeting of our Gardan aircrafts and their owners will take place this year on June 23 and 24 at the Lons le Saunier airfield (LFGL).
We are waiting for you many this weekend to share these moments ..
Here is the program of the weekend:
Saturday, June 23, 2018:
- Until 12:30 am: reception of the participants and their guests in the premises of the flying club of Lons le Saunier (Courlaoux) where one will take the aperitif. LFGL (A/A 123.5 in French only). Warning: skydiving is planned during this weekend !
- 1pm / 3pm : buffet lunch in the house of the flying club
- 3:15pm : by bus with luggage for the Royal Saline of Arc & Senans (guided tour 4pm / 5:30pm)
- 6pm: by bus for the hotel IBIS in Lons le Saunier in particular to deposit the luggage (night)
- 7:30pm: by bus for the Bistrot d’HUGO in Courlans (dinner at 8pm)
Sunday, June 24, 2018:
- Until 9:00 am: breakfast (IBIS hotel in Lons le Saunier)
- 9:15: by bus for the airfield of Lons le Saunier (Courlaoux)
- 10am to 12am: GA and technical meeting in the premises of the flying club of Lons le Saunier
- 12:30 / 2:30pm: buffet lunch in the clubhouse of the flying club of Lons le SaunierSaunier.
To confirm our hotel and restaurant booking, we need to know your intentions before Friday, May 18.
Even if you cannot be part of our meeting, please fill out the form, and return it to us, anyway – the information will help us greatly.
Thanks to confirm your coming or not coming by email to Marc Fraysse (email@example.com)
Finally, if you have any special wishes (extension of stay, etc.) do not hesitate to let us know – we will try to do our best for you.
Have a good Fly,